Pennsylvania Lawyers serving Burn Injury Victims
Burns injuries can be extremely painful and debilitating, and they often lead to permanent scars and disfigurement. If you have been injured in an explosion, house fire, workplace fire or any other fire accident that was caused by negligence, you may pursue compensation through a personal injury claim.
At Cohen, Feeley, Altemose, Margolis & Rambo, we have extensive experience handling personal injury claims for people from the Lehigh Valley and throughout the surrounding region. We have a long track record of success winning favorable settlements and jury awards for our clients.
Contact us today online or by telephone at 888-854-6895 to speak with an experienced burn injury attorney. From our office in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, we serve clients throughout the Lehigh Valley, from Allentown to Easton, as well as in Warren County, New Jersey.
Have You Suffered a Burn Injury?
At Cohen, Feeley, Altemose, Margolis & Rambo, we understand the pain and suffering that burn injury victims face. We have successfully handled complex and difficult burn injury lawsuits on behalf of clients throughout Pennsylvania.
Burn injuries come in many forms, including:
- First degree burns cause redness and swelling and can be very painful.
- Second degree burns affect both the outer layer of skin as well as the lower layer (the dermis.)
- Third degree burns take a long time to heal and often result in permanent scarring.
- Smoke inhalation is the most common cause of fire-related injuries.
- Exposure to toxic substances occurs when fire accident victims breath in smoke that is filled with harmful substances.
Our attorneys give every client the individual attention that is so important in achieving a successful result. We will work to determine the present-day effects of your burn injury as well as the impact it is likely to have on you for years and decades to come.
Schedule Your Free Initial Consultation Today
Have you been badly burned in a personal injury accident? Contact us today online or by telephone at 888-854-6895 to speak with a knowledgeable lawyer.