Maybe you’ve spent months, years or decades building your business. You have built a business to succeed and thrive in today’s economy, but what happens when there is a dispute? Who do you turn to, to protect you and the business you’ve built? Emil Giordano is an experienced attorney and litigator in Pennsylvania who is dedicated to helping you protect your business. As a lawyer in the Lehigh Valley since 1987, he has spent years as a successful litigator and trial judge.
As a commercial litigation law firm, we represent both plaintiff and defense clients in a variety of disputes including:
• Breach of contract and UCC-related matters
• Unfair competition, contract interference, and other business torts
• Breach of fiduciary duty
• Federal and state antitrust laws
• Federal and state securities laws
• Class actions
• Corporate governance
• Partnership issues
• Lending and finance agreements
• Contracts for the sale or acquisition of a business
• Product liability claims
• Insurance claims
• Professional liability claims
• Trade secrets and other intellectual property claims
• Civil rights claims
• Investment and wealth management issues
As trial and litigation attorneys in Pennsylvania, we are prepared to take every case to trial. However, most cases are resolved before that time. Trial should only be used as a last resort when all other options have been exhausted and an agreement cannot be made.
3 Office Locations
We have offices in Bethlehem, Whitehall and Stroudsburg to make sure we are available to all of our business clients whenever or wherever they need our services. If you are looking for an experienced, local litigation attorney, call us at (610) 490-8877 for a consultation.