Alexis Berg-Townsend is a Certified Workers' Compensation Specialist* and Social Security Disability attorney who is dedicated to fighting for the rights of injured workers in the Greater Lehigh Valley area and beyond.
As a graduate and former softball coach at Whitehall High School, Alexis is dedicated to helping the people of the Lehigh Valley because it's where she was raised, and where she lives. She knows the community and how hard people work for what they have, so that is why she fights so hard to help anyone injured at work with their Workers' Compensation claims or their Social Security Disability case.
Alexis has been rated as a SuperLawyer Rising Star for 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017. This is an honor only given to about 2.5% of attorneys who are younger than 40 years old or who have been practicing for less than 10 years. In addition, Alexis Berg-Townsend received the 2017 Lehigh Valley Business's 40 Under 40 Award, 2016 Tiffin University Alumni Award and serves as a board member for the Lehigh County Bar Association.
In addition to the above awards, Alexis is also a strong supporter of union members here in Lehigh, Northampton and Monroe Counties. She continuously works with union leaders to help educate members on their rights if they are injured at work, help them through the Workers' Compensation process or answer questions they might have for Social Security Disability benefits. Fighting hard for the working class is something she is very passionate about and will do everything she can to get her clients the benefits they deserve.
*Certified Workers' Compensation Specialist as permitted by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, 1 out of 200 attorneys with this distinguished certification.
Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law, J.D., 2006
Tiffin University, Tiffin, Ohio, B.S. magna cum laude, 2003
Major: Criminal Justice/Forensic Psychology
Handling, a Social Security Disability Case, NBI (National Business Institute 2011)
- 2014 - Present - SuperLawyers Rising Star
- 2015 - Present - Select Lawyer in Workers' Compensation and Social Security Disability
- 2017 - Present - Lehigh Valley Business 40 Under 40 Honoree
- 2007 - Present - Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- 2007 - Present - Lehigh County Bar Association, Member/Secretary
- 2007 - Present - Worker's Compensation Committee of Lehigh County
- 2010 - Present - Social Security Disability Committee of Lehigh County
- 2017 - Present - Monroe County Bar Association, Member
- 2017 - Present - Lehigh County Bar Association, Executive Board Member
- 2006 - 2015 - Law Office of George A. Berg, Attorney
- 2007 - Present - Whitehall High School, Head Softball Coach
- 2005 - 2006 - Federal Public Defender Southern District of Ohio, Intern
- 2005 - 2006 - Thompson, Meier & Dersom, Law Clerk
- 2004 - Present - St. Joseph's University, Assistant Softball Coach
Alpha Delta Pi