We’re Hiring: Associate Attorney
November 16, 2021
Prominent Lehigh Valley Personal Injury Law Firm is currently seeking to fill a full-time Associate Attorney position in its Workers’ Compensation Department. Qualified applicants with 1 to 3 years of litigation experience preferred. Cohen, Feeley, Altemose & Rambo is repeatedly recognized by U.S. News and World Report as one of the “Best Law Firms” in Pennsylvania. The Firm’s attorneys have been selected as Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Pennsylvania, are listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers, and have received the highest AV Preeminent Rating from Martindale Hubbell, including by Judges in its Judicial Edition.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association (Required)
- New Jersey Bar Association (helpful but not required)
- Close attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong and positive work ethic
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer literacy with Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook
- Knowledgeable in the use of WCAIS (Workers’ Compensation Automation and Integration System
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rigid time-sensitive environment
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- Assist and communicate with clients, family members, attorneys, nurse case managers, Judges, insurance adjusters, doctor’s offices/hospitals, and other professionals
- Schedule appointments including but not limited to meetings, hearings, depositions, arbitrations, mediations
- Keep track of and meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Electronic and paper file management and file maintenance
- Familiarity with medical records charts and medical billing and lien management
- Prepare and file all types of litigation documents including but not limited to pleadings, motions, petitions, discovery
- Perform research, analysis, and application of relevant statutes, regulations, and case law
- Drafts legal documents including, but not limited to, petitions, penalties, memorandums, briefs, Stipulations, and C&R documents.
- Navigate and utilize the Workers Compensation Automation and Integration System (WCAIS)
- Assist and compliment supervising lawyer in the firm’s Workers’ Compensation Department.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits and retirement plans available.
Bilingual preferred but not required.
Qualified applicants please submit a resume, cover letter, unofficial transcript, and writing sample to be considered to email@example.com.