Alexis Berg-Townsend Recognized in Lehigh Valley Business 2022 Women of Influence
Lehigh Valley Business has selected Alexis Berg-Townsend of Cohen Feeley Altemose & Rambo as a 2022 Women of Influence recipient.
The Women of Influence Awards honor high-achieving women for their career accomplishments. The honorees are selected based on their professional experience, community involvement and a commitment to mentoring.
Circle of Excellence honorees are women of longstanding, notable success in the community who are leading the way for other women. Women to Watch honors women leaders under the age of 35 who demonstrate outstanding professional accomplishments, community involvement and commitment to positive change.
To be eligible for the awards, the winners must live or work in the Greater Lehigh Valley region.
“The 2022 Women of Influence demonstrate leadership, hard work, professional success and a commitment to making the Greater Lehigh Valley community the best place to live and work. Their accomplishments are outstanding,” said Suzanne Fischer-Huettner, senior group publisher of Lehigh Valley Business. “Our Circle of Excellence honorees have spent many years leading the way for other women, and this year’s Women to Watch are up-and-coming members of their fields. We at Lehigh Valley Business are pleased to celebrate all the honorees.”
The winners will be honored at a celebration on May 4 starting at 5:30 p.m. at the DeSales University Center. Attendance is limited, and priority will be given to winners and sponsors. If space is available, a limited number of tickets will be offered for other guests. To secure a sponsorship, contact Suzanne Fischer-Huettner at firstname.lastname@example.org. The event hashtag is #LVBevents.
Winners will be profiled in a special magazine that will be inserted into the May 9 issue of Lehigh Valley Business and will be available online at LVB.com.
About Lehigh Valley Business
Lehigh Valley Business is a multimedia news source with 36 years of journalistic excellence that breaks news daily on its website, LVB.com. It also publishes a print and online edition. In addition, Lehigh Valley Business publishes special focus sections and products throughout the year including Reader Rankings and Fastest Growing Companies in addition to the yearly Book of Lists. It also hosts eight annual events, including Women of Influence, Health Care Heroes and Forty Under 40, to recognize excellence and provide leadership opportunities. In addition, Lehigh Valley Business facilitates thoughtful discussion with market leaders through its webinar series. Its Digital Marketing Solutions helps customers with social media, search engine marketing and optimization, retargeting, email marketing and more. Lehigh Valley Business and its sister publication, Central Penn Business Journal, which covers business in Central Pennsylvania, are part of BridgeTower Media, one of the country’s leading business-to-business media companies with more than 40 print and digital publications in more than 25 U.S. markets.
2022 Women of Influence
- Jane Amato, Peoples Security Bank and Trust Co.
- Alexis Berg-Townsend, Cohen, Feeley, Altemose & Rambo
- Melody Bradford, PBS39
- Jaclyn Cornelius, C.F.P.(R), E.A., Valley National Financial Advisors
- Valerie Downing, Cedar Crest College
- Kristi Gage-Linderman, Gage Personnel Staffing & Professional Solutions
- Fiona K. Geiger, Yourway Transport
- Audra J. Kahr, Cedar Crest College
- Laura Long, Fellowship Community
- Suzanne Mattaboni, Suzanne Mattaboni Communications
- Shelly McCafferty, Lehigh Valley Health Network
- Nicole Mehta McGalla, Parkland School District
- Wendy Moyer-Drabick, Moyer-Drabick & Associates Ltd.
- Marybeth Olree, Herbein + Company Inc.
- Deborah Perini, Members 1st Federal Credit Union
- Christine Prantow, Hyatt Place Hyatt House Allentown/Aster Event Center
- Julie Profilet-Saucier, KCBA Architects
- Rayne Reitnauer, Cold Nose Lodge
- Dinoli Rowlands, PNC Bank
- Karley Biggs Sebia, King, Spry, Herman, Freund, & Faul LLC
- Rebecca Shugar, M&T Bank
- Tara S. Silfies, HMK Insurance
- Amy Steigerwalt, OraSure Technologies
- Shari VanderGast, J.D., L.C.S.W., Diakon
- Gina M. Vary, Spillman Farmer Architects
- Dr. Samantha J. Wesner, Albright College
- Denise R. Woodworth, MBA, Populytics, Lehigh Valley Health Network
- Michelle Zenie, Pediatric Cancer Foundation of the Lehigh Valley
2022 Circle of Excellence
- Candace Christy Hickey, P.E., Barry Isett & Associates Inc.
- Joanne M. Judge, Esq., Stevens & Lee
- Debra L. Powell, M.D., Tower Health Reading Hospital
- Florence Rhue, The Salvation Army
2022 Women to Watch
- Sarah Hart Charette, Gross McGinley LLP
- Kendal Conrad, Self-employed
- Allison Dolan, Da Vinci Science Center
- Megan Henry, MKSD Architects
- Kayla Knittel, P.E., Duke Realty
- Miki Sankary, U.S.-Japan Council
- Lauren Wieser, Concannon Miller