Car Accident Attorneys
Car crashes cause 1.5+ million injuries and 30,000 deaths each year
Car Accident Attorneys
Car accidents are too often catastrophic
- Motor vehicle crashes are the leading cause of death among teens.
- Per miles driven, teen drivers aged 16-19 are nearly three times more likely than drivers aged 20 and older to be in a fatal crash.
- In 2018, there was an alcohol-impaired traffic fatality every 50 minutes in the United States.
- Around 2 million drivers in car accidents experience permanent injuries every year.
Car accidents can be overwhelming
Auto accidents can change the life of an individual or family overnight. In addition to the damaged vehicle, insurance questions, and paperwork, many people have serious injuries that require medical treatment and time to heal.
Cohen, Feeley, Altemose & Rambo will hold accountable any potentially liable parties including:
- A driver who failed to follow the traffic rules
- An inattentive driver, including someone texting or talking on the phone while driving
- A drunk driver
- Commercial truck drivers and their employers
- Car and car parts manufacturers
- Bars, social hosts, clubs and restaurants that serve intoxicated drivers
- Local governments who fail to provide safe intersections and streets
We Obtain Relief
Over more than five decades of combined experience in car accident cases, we have won many significant awards and settlements for our clients, including:
With our vast experience, we guide clients through the medical, insurance, and financial minefields after an auto accident, and pursue a legal case so they obtain the compensation they deserve.
Victims of an auto accident may be entitled to compensation for:
- Past and future medical bills
- Lost wages
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Mental distress
- Embarrassment and humiliation
- Physical impairment
- Physical disfigurement
Documenting the incident
After an accident, the people involved could be injured, upset, and disorientated. To the extent possible under the circumstances, take the following steps:
- Seek medical attention for all injuries, large or small.
- Think before speaking.
- Call police.
- Take photos of the scene and any damage to all vehicles.
- Take photos of your visible injuries.
- Find someone who witnessed the accident.
- Get contact information for any witnesses.
- Write down details about the accident and what happened.
- Contact an experienced attorney immediately.
- Report the accident to your insurance company but do not provide any details or sign any documents before consulting an attorney.
Car accident cases need experienced attorneys
Over our more than 50 years of combined experience, we have recovered many thousands of awards and settlements for our motor vehicle accident clients, including numerous multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements for our clients who have been seriously injured or lost loved ones in a car, motorcycle or trucking accident.
Our firm is experienced in handling these cases from the very beginning all the way through jury trial where we are prepared to present and win your case with accident reconstructionists, economists, doctors and other experts.
We fight for a maximum settlement to compensate our clients for all aspects of their injuries
Cohen, Feeley, Altemose & Rambo offers free consultations to individuals who have been injured in a car accident. We pride ourselves on fighting for each client’s rights, handling each case with dedication and care.
What Our Clients Have To Say
I cannot begin to express my gratitude for the care provided to me by Mr. Mark Altemose and Mimi Zancofsky. When I was seriously injured in an auto accident, everyday was a struggle. But, I had to worry about nothing other than my treatment and recovery while they managed every detail about my claim. Mark is very confident, professional, smart and responsive–thinking 100 steps ahead. Thank you so much, Mark Altemose, for being an exceptional lawyer. Mimi Zancofsky was awesome, she went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of, she kept me updated and walked me through all all the steps for my case. You’ve been an incredible help with my case. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS LAW OFFICE.
I cannot begin to express my gratitude for the level of care provided to me by Mr. Altemose and Mrs. Zancofsky. My case was long and daunting but Mr. Altemose was incredibly thorough and extremely knowledgeable in personal injury law. Mrs. Zancofsky kept me updated and walked me through all the steps necessary for my case. I would highly recommend Mr. Altemose and his team to anyone in need of a personal injury lawyer.
This was my first time working with lawyers for a case and they were awesome. They always kept me in the loop and they explained everything very clearly. Very trustworthy and would recommend to anyone.