Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
14% of traffic-related deaths are Motorcycle Accidents
Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Motorcycle riding has unique risks
The most common cause of motorcycle accidents is the failure of drivers to detect and recognize motorcycles in traffic.
Motorcycle accidents are too often catastrophic
- Motorcyclists are about 28 times as likely as passenger car occupants to die in a motor vehicle traffic crash.
- Motorcyclists account for 14% of all traffic-related fatalities, while representing only 3% of the entire registered motor vehicle fleet.
- Motorcycle accidents often involve injuries to the head, neck and spine that cause temporary or permanent disability.
Injured riders need an advocate
An accident can change a rider’s life forever, causing serious injuries and even death.
Cohen, Feeley, Altemose & Rambo will hold accountable any party who caused the accident, including:
- Negligent or distracted drivers
- Intoxicated drivers
- Commercial truck drivers and their employers
- Motorcycle and parts manufacturers
- Bars, social hosts, clubs, or restaurants who serve intoxicated drivers
- Local governments who fail to provide safe intersections and streets
We Obtain Relief
Over more than five decades of combined experience in motorcycle accident cases, we have won many significant awards and settlements for our clients, including:
We use our experience to guide clients through the maze of medical, insurance, and financial issues that arise after a motorcycle accident, pursuing a legal case so they obtain the compensation they deserve.
Victims of a motorcycle accident may be entitled to compensation for:
- Past and future medical bills
- Lost wages
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Mental distress
- Embarrassment and humiliation
- Physical impairment
- Physical disfigurement
Documenting the incident
After a motorcycle accident, the people involved could be injured, upset, and disoriented. To the extent possible under the circumstances, take the following steps:
- Seek medical attention for all injuries, large or small.
- Think before speaking.
- Call police.
- Take photos of the scene and any damage to all vehicles.
- Take photos of your visible injuries.
- Find someone who witnessed the accident.
- Get contact information for any witnesses.
- Write down details about the accident and what happened.
- Contact an experienced attorney immediately.
- Report the accident to your insurance company but do not provide any details or sign any documents before consulting an attorney.
We fight for a maximum settlement
Over our more than 50 years of combined experience, we have recovered many thousands of awards and settlements for our motor vehicle accident clients.
Our firm is experienced in handling these cases from the very beginning all the way through jury trial where we are prepared to present and win your case with accident reconstructionists, economists, doctors, and other experts.
Cohen, Feeley, Altemose & Rambo offers free consultations to individuals who have been injured in a motorcycle accident. We pride ourselves on fighting for each client’s rights, handling each case with dedication and care.
Have questions about motorcycle accidents and injuries? Visit our Motorcycle Resource page below.
What Our Clients Have To Say
I cannot begin to express my gratitude for the level of care provided to me by Mr. Altemose and Mrs. Zancofsky. My case was long and daunting but Mr. Altemose was incredibly thorough and extremely knowledgeable in personal injury law. Mrs. Zancofsky kept me updated and walked me through all the steps necessary for my case. I would highly recommend Mr. Altemose and his team to anyone in need of a personal injury lawyer.
This was my first time working with lawyers for a case and they were awesome. They always kept me in the loop and they explained everything very clearly. Very trustworthy and would recommend to anyone.
I cannot begin to express my gratitude for the care provided to me by Mr. Mark Altemose and Mimi Zancofsky. When I was seriously injured in an auto accident, everyday was a struggle. But, I had to worry about nothing other than my treatment and recovery while they managed every detail about my claim. Mark is very confident, professional, smart and responsive–thinking 100 steps ahead. Thank you so much, Mark Altemose, for being an exceptional lawyer. Mimi Zancofsky was awesome, she went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of, she kept me updated and walked me through all all the steps for my case. You’ve been an incredible help with my case. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS LAW OFFICE.