Wrongful Death Attorneys
Wrongful Death Attorneys
In Pennsylvania, a wrongful death claim can be brought when a person or company negligently or wrongfully causes the victim’s death.
Examples of wrongful death lawsuits or claims include:
- A suit against negligent driver who caused a collision and death
- A suit against medical providers where the victim died as a result of malpractice
- A suit against a nursing home or long-term care facility for failing to provide proper care, causing injuries and death to its patient/resident
- A suit against those responsible for unsafe work conditions, leading to a subcontractor or other individual’s death
- A suit against manufacturers and suppliers of a defective product that caused death
- A suit against those responsible for a gas explosion that caused death
- A suit against a bar or restaurant improperly serving alcohol, leading to a collision and death
Cohen, Feeley, Altemose & Rambo will hold liable those who are responsible for wrongful death.
We Obtain Relief
Over more than five decades of combined experience in personal injury and wrongful death cases, we have obtained many significant awards and settlements for our clients, including more than $120 million in the last five years alone.
Examples of our awards and recoveries in wrongful death cases include:
Cohen, Feeley, Altemose & Rambo fights for victims’ families
With our vast experience, we guide clients through the medical, insurance, and financial minefields after a loved one’s death, and pursue the legal case so they obtain the compensation they deserve.
Damages recoverable in a wrongful death case may include:
- The deceased’s pain and suffering prior to death
- Loss of the deceased’s future earning capacity
- Loss of care, guidance, tutelage, and support that the deceased would have provided
- Spousal losses including loss of consortium
- Medical bills
- Funeral and burial costs
- Estate administration expenses
Wrongful death cases need experienced attorneys
Over our more than 50 years of combined experience, we have recovered many thousands of awards and settlements for our clients including numerous multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements for our clients who have lost loved ones.
Our firm is experienced in handling these cases from the very beginning all the way through jury trial where we are prepared to present and win your case with a variety of experts to prove the case. In a wrongful death case, this could include medical experts, accident reconstructionists, engineers, economists, doctors and other experts.
We fight for a maximum settlement to compensate our clients for all aspects of their loss.
Cohen, Feeley, Altemose & Rambo offers free consultations to individuals who have lost a loved one due to someone else’s wrongdoing or negligence. We pride ourselves on fighting for each client’s rights, handling each case with dedication and care.
What Our Clients Have To Say
I cannot begin to express my gratitude for the level of care provided to me by Mr. Altemose and Mrs. Zancofsky. My case was long and daunting but Mr. Altemose was incredibly thorough and extremely knowledgeable in personal injury law. Mrs. Zancofsky kept me updated and walked me through all the steps necessary for my case. I would highly recommend Mr. Altemose and his team to anyone in need of a personal injury lawyer.
This was my first time working with lawyers for a case and they were awesome. They always kept me in the loop and they explained everything very clearly. Very trustworthy and would recommend to anyone.
I am very, very thankful for everything that was done. And I am thankful for them getting matters settled for us quickly. I would recommend the firm to others.