Drunk Driving Accident Attorneys
Drunk driving is #1 cause of death on U.S. roads
Drunk Driving Accident Attorneys
Drunk driving is the #1 cause of death on U.S. roadways.
In 2018, 10,511 people were killed in drunk driving accidents, and more than 300,000 people were injured in drunk driving accidents.
These tragic and preventable accidents can change a family or person’s life in an instant, causing serious injuries and even death in addition to damaged vehicles.
Cohen, Feeley, Altemose & Rambo will hold accountable any potentially liable parties in a drunk driving accident including:
- The intoxicated driver
- Commercial truck drivers and their employers
- Bars, social hosts, clubs and restaurants that serve intoxicated drivers
Cohen, Feeley, Altemose & Rambo protects victims of drunk driving accidents
Over more than five decades of combined experience in car accident cases, we have won many significant awards and settlements for our clients. In the last five years alone, we have recovered more than $120 million for our clients.
With our vast experience, we guide clients through the medical, insurance, and financial minefields after a drunk driving accident, and pursue a legal case so they obtain the compensation they deserve.
Victims of a drunk driving accident may be entitled to compensation for:
- Past and future medical bills
- Lost wages
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Mental distress
- Embarrassment and humiliation
- Physical impairment
- Physical disfigurement
- Wrongful death damages to surviving family members
Documenting the incident
After an accident, the people involved could be injured, upset, and disorientated. To the extent possible under the circumstances, take the following steps:
- Seek medical attention for all injuries, large or small.
- Think before speaking.
- Call police.
- Take photos of the scene and any damage to all vehicles.
- Take photos of your visible injuries.
- Find someone who witnessed the accident.
- Get contact information for any witnesses.
- Write down details about the accident and what happened.
- Look for, identify and document any dash cams in the vehicle.
- Look for, identify and document any surveillance cameras in the vicinity of the crash.
- Contact an experienced attorney immediately.
- Report the accident to your insurance company but do not provide any details or sign any documents before consulting an attorney.
We obtain Relief
Over our more than 50 years of combined experience, we have recovered many thousands of awards and settlements for our motor vehicle accident clients, including numerous multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements for our clients who have been seriously injured or lost loved ones in a car, motorcycle or trucking accident.
Drunk driving cases need experienced attorneys
Our firm is experienced in handling these cases from the very beginning all the way through jury trial where we are prepared to present and win your case with accident reconstructionists, economists, doctors and other experts.
We fight for a maximum settlement to compensate our clients for all aspects of their injuries.
Cohen, Feeley, Altemose & Rambo offers free consultations to individuals who have been injured in a drunk driving accident. We pride ourselves on fighting for each client’s rights, handling each case with dedication and care.
What Our Clients Have To Say
I cannot begin to express my gratitude for the care provided to me by Mr. Mark Altemose and Mimi Zancofsky. When I was seriously injured in an auto accident, everyday was a struggle. But, I had to worry about nothing other than my treatment and recovery while they managed every detail about my claim. Mark is very confident, professional, smart and responsive–thinking 100 steps ahead. Thank you so much, Mark Altemose, for being an exceptional lawyer. Mimi Zancofsky was awesome, she went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of, she kept me updated and walked me through all all the steps for my case. You’ve been an incredible help with my case. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS LAW OFFICE.
This was my first time working with lawyers for a case and they were awesome. They always kept me in the loop and they explained everything very clearly. Very trustworthy and would recommend to anyone.
Very professional, made us feel relaxed & comfortable. Treated us with respect and fought hard for what we deserved. Highly recommended!